- Get a complete collection of automated and manual digitizing tools
- Choose the fill, line and appliqué options you want to use
- Click points to define the outline of the object
- Create smooth, curved lines with Bezier Mode
- Load bitmap or vector images to use as a guide for digitizing
- Use FilmStrip to organize and edit the properties of objects in your design
- Export the design to a variety of embroidery formats
- Opt to link back to the embroidery module for further editing
- Copy and paste elements
- Rotate, flip and center your Design
- Change thread colors
- Print a template
- Use thread Cache to build custom thread lists
- Build embroidery fonts With QuickFont, using the TrueType fonts installed on your computer
- Export the finished Design in a wide range of embroidery formats
With mySewnet Cloud, send and receive your designs from your storage and your mySewnet enabled machine*.
Use the connected features from a companion app, such as Design Placement and Photo Stitch, to create your best design yet.
* Some software features may only be available on mySewnet-enabled machines or may be limited by subscription level or software version purchased.
- Align and resize
- Group elements in the hoop
- Change elements' layout order
- Change colors to a different thread range
- See a realistic preview of the design with LifeView
- Watch the design stitch out in the Design Player
- Add text to your design
- Choose from 35 shape templates
- Use handles to adjust the shape of the lettering
- Adjust the stitch properties of each font
- Choose from animals, appliqués, corners and holidays and more
- Filled and outlines versions typically included
- Edit some Super Design stitch properties, like fill and line setting. Super Designs remain editable until fixed as embroidery stitches.
Frames, Borders and Flourishes
- Choose from over 650 frames and flourishes in a wide variety of styles
- Use the border and motif underline tools to create simple borders using satin, triple or motif stitches
- Create exact or mirrored copies
- Adjust the number of copies, margin or gap
- Preview the results and adjust as desired then finalize the Encore design
- Choose from eight line styles with Encore-to-Line
- Select from 50 different shapes with Encore-to-Shape
Add markers to an embroidery so it can be stitched out sequentially, as many times as desired.
After each stitchout, the fabric is re-hooped and markers are used to align the new stitchout to the previous one.
- Divide your design into sections and export as separate stitch files
- Add alignment stitches to help match up sections when re-hooping
- Print templates to assist with stitching the design
Import Fonts From Embroidery
Import individual, embroidered letters to create a font for use on the Letter tab.
- Draw freehand or straight lines of stitches using running stitches, triple stitches or satin lines
- Use the Motif Line tool to draw using your favorite machine stitch motifs
- Embroider your signature or use the calligraphy feature to create monograms
* Windows version only
- Adjust individual stitches in your embroidery designs.
- Select a portion of the design and duplicate or delete it.
- Insert new stitches or machine commands into the design.
- Use the morphing tools to twist and distort your design.
- Select parts of your design and adjust the stitch properties.
- Use the Density Advisor to view and reduce the density of the design
- Remove unnecessary stitches using the Stitch Optimizer.
Draw and Paint
- Enjoy a full range of freehand drawing and brush-painting tools
- Create and edit vector or bitmap pictures
- Export into many popular image formats
- Create multiply and horizontal/vertical repeats ro create patterns
- Create traditional, high-quality cross stitch designs
- Use the wizard to load an image and automatically create a cross stitch design
- Load a pre-made cross stitch chart into the background
- Click in the grid squares to place crosses, draw outlines with backstitch, and add French knots
- Design your own cross stitch using shapes, text, fill patterns and the multiply feature
- Create unique spiral geometric designs.
- Adjust the sliders to change shape, spacing and the number of petals
- Click the 'Random' button to generate infinitely unique Spiro designs
- The finished Spiro — a continuous line design — is perfect for quilting
- Insert appliqué fabric outlines into an existing design with appliqué areas
- Preview your appliqués on screen using different fabrics
- Export the appliqué pieces to your cutting machine
Embellish: Ribbon Embroidery
Choose from an existing gallery of pre-made shapes and forms or draw your own lines.
Embellish - Decoration
Apply decorations to your project by exporting the design with placement stitches. You can also export a decoration template for use with a cutting machine.
- Choose from over 300 shapes
- Type in the words you want to use to fill the shape
- Select font and color options
- Sculpt the words to fit the contours of the shape
- Create your own custom shapes (requires mySewnet Platinum)
- Build a block filled with quilting stitches
- Pick a block shape, set the size and add an embroidery design
- Choose a fill style — such as Stipple, Crosshatch or Echo — to fill the area around the design with quilting
- Choose from Color, sepia or monochrome versions
- Use Color Tile to create small blocks of stitches with a tiled effect
- Create a line of continuous, wavy stitches with a single color with Linear Photo Stitch
- Choose from card holders, zipper pouches, phone cases, coasters and more
- Choose from various styles
- Use blank versions to create own lettering and designs.
- Benefit from PDF instructions, which guide the stitching and construction for each project
- Show up to three generations of ancestors or descendants
- Enter the names and relationships of other family members
- Enjoy a choice of fonts and frames
- Create a one, two, or three-letter monogram from preset shapes
- Select the font style and thread color
- Apply a border if desired
- Convert color areas into satin and fill stitches
- Trace picture outlines
- Create borders or appliqués around shapes in a picture
Design a team or club logo with different player names is now easier than ever. With the Name Changer feature*, all member names are generated and placed automatically in the same shape and design chosen for the first version. Use the feature for event napkins on the table setting, sport club t-shirts and more.
*Only available with Subscription
Part of the Cross Stitcher module, this wizard automatically creates a cross stitch design from an image. Or, if you prefer, load a hand cross stitch chart into the background and add the crosses manually.
- Windows 10
- Intel 32-bit or 64-bit processor or equivalent (1 GHz or higher)
- 4GB RAM
- 4GB of available hard disk space
- Display with at least 1280 x 720 resolution
- Internet connection required
- macOS® High Sierra (10.13) or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, or Xeon processor
- 4GB RAM
- 4GB of available hard disk space
- Display with at least 1366 x 768 resolution
- Internet connection required
- .vp4 HUSQVARNA® VIKING® and PFAFF®
- .vp3 SINGER, HUSQVARNA® VIKING® and PFAFF®
- .vip HUSQVARNA® VIKING® and PFAFF®
- .shv HUSQVARNA® VIKING®
- .pcs PFAFF®
- .xxx SINGER®
- .sew Janome
- .pes (.pes version 2 - 11) Brother, Baby Lock and Bernina
- .pec Brother, Baby Lock and Bernina
- .jef Janome
- .hus HUSQVARNA® VIKING®
- .exp Melco
- .dst Tajima
- .10* Toyota