In this lesson, we will use the Letter tab, SuperDesign tab, and the ExpressDesign Wizard/Assistant in the Embroidery module to build a design for the turnable 360x350 hoop. The completed design can be used for a pillow.
The ZIP file includes the step-by-step PDF lesson files, and the PNG image. For members who do not have one of the required software versions, we have included the VP3 stitch file.
Software Version Requirements
- mySewnet™ Embroidery Platinum (Windows or Mac)
- PREMIER+™ 2 EXTRA or ULTRA (Windows or Mac)
- PREMIER+™ EXTRA or ULTRA (Windows)
- TruE™ 3 ELEMENTS or ELITE (Mac)
- Creating a design from clipart using the ExpressDesign Wizard/Assistant.
- Techniques for designing using lettering.
- Exporting larger designs for the turnable hoop.