Small Bags for Christmas Tree
These small bags are perfect for small gifts or perhaps some candy. Put them in the quilted christmas tree and count the days to christmas!
What you need:
- Fabric for the bags 25 pieces 12x56cm
- Embroidery thread
- Sewing thread
- Embroidery files for the bags can be found here:
How to do:
1. Select the embroidery you want, make sure it is centered in the hoop.
2. Hoop stabilizer and select the fix/baste option
3. Fold the fabric ends towards the middle, wrong sides facing each other.
4. Place the fabric with the folded edge just under the fix/baste stitches on top.The raw edges from the first fold will be facing the interfacing. Make sure the fabric extends at both sides outside the Fix/Basting stitches
5. Stitch out the first color, this is the number
6. Fold the bottom part up. Make sure the top edges are even. Stitch out the rest of the embroidery, this will make the sides of the bag.
7. Unhoop, remove excess stabilizer and turn right side out. Your bag is now finished!